It’s not uncommon to receive an Amazon gift card from family members and friends, specially on Birthdays, Thanksgiving or Christmas. But it’s not that easy to tell how much balance is left on them.
Amazon gift cards can be used to buy anything from Amazon. You can buy any kind of products or even an Amazon prime membership using this card.
When you buy something from Amazon, it uses the balance of the gift card loaded onto your account first then it revert back to your primary payment method for the remaining amount, so if you’re not looking to use your money then it’s essential that you know how much is left on your gift card.
To check the value of the gift card its necessary that you load Amazon gift card on your account, you cannot check it without loading your card on your account.
So if you’re looking for a way to check how much a gift card you got is worth or how much balance is left after you redeemed that gift card, then you’ll have to open your account in either desktop or mobile device.
How to Check Amazon Gift Card Balance on desktop
- First you have to log into your account, you’ll see a “Account & Lists” on top of right side, put your cursor on the “Account & Lists” and select “Your Account”.
- When “Your Account” page open select the “Gift Cards” box.
- Now a new page will open where you can see your gift card balance, as well as redeem another gift card.
How to Check Amazon Gift Card Balance on a mobile device
- First log into your account, after login in you’ll see three parallel line at the top left of the screen, tap on those three-parallel line, then scroll down and tap “Your Account”.
- Tap on the “Manage Gift Card Balance” on the Amazon Wallet section.
- You’ll find all your transactions and gift card balance on that page.